Take a guided tour through the central business district and learn more about the history and architecture of many buildings along the way. Tours include the interior of many buildings as well as detailed discussion of the exteriors, and parts of the underground tunnel system.
- Tours are provided the last Friday of each month at 10:00 AM and reservations are required
- The cost is $5 per person
Scheduled Group Tours
- Subject to availability, group tours can be scheduled Tuesday-Friday, 8:00 – 4:00
- The cost is $100 per group, maximum of 20 people
To reserve your spot or schedule a group tour, please contact Neal Pascoe, Pat Avey King Director of Education, firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-712-9484.
Options for self-guided tours:
- Footsteps Through Tulsa provides in-depth historic walking tours all over Tulsa, including two different tours downtown. The book is available in the museum gift kiosk.
- Tulsa Walking and Driving Tour Map is a two-sided map featuring 90 sites with photographs and information. They are available for $3 in the museum gift kiosk.
- VisitTulsa offers a self-guided downtown walking tour: CLICK HERE.