Bus Trip to Crystal Bridges
Museum of American Art
Monday, April 25, 2016
- 8:00 a.m. Depart Tulsa Historical Society
- 11:00 Self-guided tours of the Frank Lloyd Wright house, completed in 1956 for a New Jersey couple and moved to Crystal Bridges, will be offered at 11:00, 11:15, 12:30, and 12:45. Tours are limited to 12 people per tour. Tickets for each time slot will be provided.
- 11:30 Pre-set lunch in the dining room
- 1:00 p.m. Horticultural tour. A horticulturalist will share information about plants and trees planted on the grounds.
- 2:00 “The Open Road: Photography and the American Road Trip,” a temporary exhibit. You have two hours to see the special exhibit and other galleries of Crystal Bridges and visit the gift shop.
- 4:00 Leave for Tulsa
- 7:30 ETA at THS
$110.00 per person for THS members
$135.00 per person for non-members
Deadline: April 1st
$25.00 Cancellation charge after April 1st
No refunds after April 15th
To make a reservation please submit payment with Disclaimer Form: Info & Disclaimer Form