An exhibit chronicling the history of the W.C. Norris Company, which has been operating in Tulsa for 100 years, recently opened. The Norris Company began producing oil production equipment in Pennsylvania in 1882. In 1910, W.C. Norris
moved his trade to Tulsa and re-opened his business in Oklahoma. The company has been operating ever since that time producing a variety of equipment and contributing to technological advances in the oil industry. Norris has also spent more than 60 years as the world’s top producer of sucker rods.
For more information on the exhibit click here.
To learn more about the Norris Company, please visit their website www.norrisrods.com